Did you know, our serviced offices are dog friendly? So, you can fur-get about paying for a doggy day-care, or worrying that your pooch will be lonely at home during the day – as they’re very welcome to come to work with you if they’re well behaved.
The Power Of Pets
Commonly known to reduce stress, boost morale and promote productivity, having your dog with you in the office also provides the perfect excuse to enjoy more fresh air and exercise.
Whilst we’re located in the market town of Petersfield, situated in the heart of the South Downs National Park, we couldn’t be more spoilt for choice when it comes to glorious walks and local businesses to enjoy with your four-legged friend.
Pawfect Places For Your Pooch
Here’s just a few of our favourites, all approved by Freddy of course!
- If your pooch is having a ruff day in the office, just a few paws down the street from our offices you can find Barkin’ Fresh & Bentleys Dog Groomers for a spot of lunchtime grooming.
- And if he’s been a very good boy, Animal Crackers is just across the road for treats, accessories and expert advice, having been in Petersfield town for over 43 years.
Pubs For Pets in Petersfield
Petersfield is a town bustling with pet lovers, there are plenty of places to choose from for food and drinks that will welcome your canine too.
These are just a handful of the dog furiendly establishments, five minutes or less walk away from the office, and they’ve all got Freddy’s paw of approval.
Walks to Wag For
With offices in the heart of the South Downs National Park, there are ample places to take your pooch for walkies;
- Before work, why not explore Harting Down? Boasting spectacular views of the countryside, you’ll often spot paragliders, kite flyers and even muntjacs.
- Just a few minutes walk from the office, The Heath is the ideal place to take your dog for a lunchtime stroll. With a 22 acre pond and some 69 acres of land, you can even fetch an ice cream from the Plump Duck cafe.
- And the perfect walk to end the day? Ashford Hangers, also known as ‘Little Switzerland’. Freddy loves nothing more than running through the woodland covered streams here to cool off after a tough day in the office. And, if he’s not too tired, he often races up through the woods to the top of Shoulder-of-Mutton Hill to enjoy the most amazing sunset.