Welcome to the Antrobus House Business Centre website
Serviced Offices with a Smile
18 College Street, Petersfield, Hampshire. GU31 4AD
** We have a 3 person office available on the first floor. All inclusive prices, terms from 3 months. Contact us to arrange a viewing. **
Antrobus House Business Centre offers a range of services including Fully Serviced Offices and Co-Working Spaces, Mail Accommodation to fit with your business needs as they change.
Antrobus House is a Grade II listed building and landmark centrally located in the historic market town of Petersfield, Hampshire, just off the A3 and within walking distance from the train station, which is on the main Portsmouth to Waterloo line.
|Office Number||Size||Occupancy||Prices from
|Office 2||280 sq ft||4 people||£890 + VAT||Immediately|
|Office 4||120 sq ft||1 Person||SOLD||SOLD|
|Office 8||160 sq ft||1-2 people||£470 +VAT||Immediately|
|Office 9||320 sq ft||4 – 6 people||£1055 + VAT||Immediately|
|Office 7 (co-working office)||Single desk||1 person||£199 + VAT||Immediately|
- All-inclusive prices
- Desk in co-working space or whole office
- 24-hr Access
- Business Rates
- High speed broadband
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Secure Postal Locker included
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Bike Rack
- Shower facilities
- Short agreements
- All utility bills included
- Secure Postal Locker
- Use our prestigious address
- Mail can be forwarded or collected
- Post can be opened and scanned to you
- Access during office hours Monday to Friday
- On a month by month basis
- Use our prestigious address as your official address for government agencies
- Post can be forwarded to you or collected
- This service is free if you have a mail box or lease an office of desk at Antrobus House.
- Or £95 + VAT per year without mail accommodation.
- Central Petersfield location with a wide choice of car parks, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Just off the A3 in Petersfield, East Hampshire, on the edge of the West Sussex/Surrey border
- Easy walking distance to main London Waterloo to Portsmouth Line