There's plenty to do in the beautiful market town of Petersfield!
From train links and public transport, to shopping or somewhere for a bite to eat, Petersfield’s full of your favourite retailers, boutique shops, eateries and beautiful places to enjoy a stroll. Use this page a a guide to the local amenities in and around the town.
Where to Eat & Drink
If there’s one thing Petersfield is abundant in, it’s great food and drink!
With a plethora of bars, delicious restaurants and coffee shops, be inspired by our list below to find your perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner destination.
- Annie Jones – A beautiful venue with a Tapas Lounge, Tapas Bar, Tapas Room & Courtyard, serving locally sourced ingredients.
- Cafe Mezzo – Home-cooked food, exceptional coffee, and a wide selection of drinks. Located on the High Street.
- Cloisters Continental Cafe – A place in The Square, providing quality food with quality coffee. Always cooked to order.
- Fez – A Turkish restaurant and meze bar serving a wide range of authentic meze, chicken, lamb and seafood dishes.
- Folly Bar – British restaurant & wine bar.
- La Piazzetta – Family friendly Italian dining.
- Malabon Tandori Restaurant – The best quality Indian & Bangladeshi food using the freshest and finest ingredients.
- One Tree Cafe (located in One Tree Books) – Locally sourced and prepared food for breakfasts, lunches or just coffee & cake.
- Gallery No30 – Great food, artisan coffee and amazing art.
- The Paradise Balti House – High quality, tasty Tandoori food.
- Mother Kelly’s – Offering a traditional chippy menu to take away.
- The Seven Stars – A chocolate box country pub in Stroud, near Petersfield.
- Spice Lounge – Authentic Indian cuisine in a grade II listed building for an inspired dining experience.
- Stables Wine Bar & Kitchen – A family run business offering locally sourced food and wines.
- The Black Sheep – Petersfield’s Sports Bar.
- Charles Street Tap – Bar & Bistro, serving locally sourced produce and a delicious selection of cocktails, wines and beers.
- The Cricketers Inn – An antique-filled pub offering wood-fired pizzas and simple, country-chic guest rooms.
- The George – A friendly local in Petersfield with a courtyard garden, serving a brilliant array of delicious food and drink.
- The Good Intent – A beautiful 16th Century pub with open fires and beamed ceilings, a stunning place to enjoy fine food and ale.
- Natural Food Deli – Petersfield’s healthy cafe serving delicious smoothies, juices, vegan friendly lunches and cakes.
- The Old Drum – Offers a seasonal menu, a selection of casks ales and wines and a beautiful garden.
- The Plump Duck – Serving coffees, teas, hot chocolate, milkshakes, cakes, ice creams and a selection of paninis on The Heath.
- Queens Head – Traditional yet modern Village pub with real ales, great food and a splendid garden in the heart of Sheet Village.
- The Square Brewery – Market town pub serving homemade food and great cask ales, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Townhouse – Celebrates all things coffee, craft and gastro in Petersfield.