1. Collection of Information
We collect personal information from you through your interaction via our website, email, telephone conversations or in person. This may occur when you contact us to request information regarding our services.
The information we collect will vary depending on the service you request but could include name, address, phone number, email address, age, gender, date of birth or comments. We may also ask for additional information depending on the nature of the service requested. Unless stated, the data fields we request must be completed. We will not normally collect any sensitive personal information from you. In the event we do, we will request your express consent to do so.
We may also collect certain information using “cookies” and other similar automated means. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
We will ensure your data is kept safe, paper copies will be kept in a locked cabinet and the relevant security software and passwords will be used on our computers. Our office door will be locked if unattended. Any credit card information provided by you, will be securely shredded after use.
2. Use of Information
We will use your personal information for several purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide, administer and communicate with you about our services and promotions and/or to analyse and improve the services we offer.
- To send you communications about content, services, products, events and promotions by us that you might be interested in.
- To send you marketing communications about products, services, events and promotions by third parties, that you might be interested in and related to the event you have requested us to provide. We will only do so if at the time of collecting your personal information you have specifically agreed to opt-in to receive such communications from third parties. We may also use your personal information in other ways but will ensure that we notify you of this.
3. Sharing Information
We will not sell, trade, rent or otherwise pass on your personal information to others except as described here or with your prior consent.
We may share personal information with service providers who perform functions and services on our behalf. Such third parties will be provided with personal information necessary to perform the services on our behalf but are not authorised to use such information for any other purposes.
Only where you have agreed to receive marketing communications from third parties, will we pass on your personal information for this purpose.
We may also disclose personal information about you to comply with applicable laws and when requested to do so by law enforcement agencies or government bodies or in connection with our business dealings with you where applicable.
Following such a transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
4. Data Protection
Antrobus House Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 number Z9825277.
5. Your Rights
You have certain rights to the personal information we process about you. You have the right to request that we cease sending marketing communications, whether by e-mail or otherwise, to you. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you free of charge. This can be done via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01730 234500.
6. Leaving our website and moving on to third party websites
8. Contact Us
18 College Street, Petersfield, Hants, GU31 4AD