Our contact details
- Name: Antrobus House
- Address: 18, College Street
- Phone Number: 01730 234500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of personal data do we collect?
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identification information (name, address, email address, phone number and bank details for processing direct debits where relevant).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website or complete the contact form on our website.
- Email us an enquiry.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- If the initial enquiry is via an agency.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Antrobus House Business Centre collects your data so that we can:
- Create agreements and invoices, process your payment.
- Liaise with you regarding the services you have with us.
- Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
We may share this information with:
London and Zurich – to process direct debit payments on our behalf.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How do we store your personal information?
Antrobus House Business Centre securely stores your data on Xero (which is a cloud based accounting software platform) and Outlook which is password protected.
We keep your name, email and phone number for up to 2 years unless you ask us to delete your information and securely shred any paperwork. Financial information is kept for 7 years as per the HMRC guidelines.
What are your data protection rights?
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 01730 234500
- Or write to us at: Antrobus House Business Centre, Antrobus House, 18 College Street, Petersfield, Hampshire. GU31 4AD
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or feel that Antrobus House Business Centre has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
- ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk