Lovely building and the perfect space for creativity and productivity!
If you’re a start-up or small business you’ll appreciate the shock to the system that working for yourself can bring!
Operating your business in a place where you are surrounded by like minded professionals is proven to improve your productivity and also offers you the perfect vehicle for collaboration.
So, is a co-working environment right for you?
- 71% report a boost in creativity since joining a co-working space.
- 62% said their standard of work had improved in a co-working space.
- 70% of co-workers feel healthier than they did working in a traditional office.
- 64% of co-workers are better able to complete tasks on time.
- 91% have better interactions with others after co-working.
- 50% report higher incomes.
- 60% are more relaxed since co-working.
What co-working spaces are available?
We have dedicated desks available in room 7, where you will join a mini-community within our business centre. Your desk is your own whilst you conduct business at Antrobus as we do not offer hot-desking as a solution.
Co-working desks are available from £199 + VAT per month. Serviced office accommodation and co-working spaces are all inclusive! Your monthly rates include:
- 24-hour access, 365 days a year Broadband (share of a 350MB connection)
- On-site management staff, (during office hours)
- Meeting rooms available for hire
- Business rates and utilities (water, gas, electricity etc.)
- Fully furnished (or bring your own if preferred)
- Secure postal locker for incoming mail
- A prestigious address
- Personal door entry system
- Secure shredding facilities
- Kitchen (including boiling water dispenser, tea, coffee and milk)
- Chilled, filtered water dispensers Registered Office (if required)
- Bike Rack
- Shower facilities
- Registered office service
- Well-behaved dogs welcome
Available at additional cost:
- Car Park spaces subject to availability at £70 per month
- Landline DDI handsets and dedicated numbers from £5 per month plus modest call charges
- Outgoing postal services
- High quality printing and photocopying
- Faxing and Scanning (receiving and sending)
- Dedicated internet connections for very high-volume users
Protect your home address by using our address for your company mail, website, business cards and all company collateral with our Mailbox Accommodation Service. At Antrobus House, we have a dedicated ground floor post room, housing secure postal lockers. You will be allocated a locker with a key and access to the building, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm to collect your post. Or we can forward all your mail to you daily or weekly.
Prices are £37.50 + VAT per month, or buy 10 months, get 2 free! (If paid in advance). Your mailbox will be set up immediately after your payment is received.
I can wholeheartedly recommend the warmth and flexibility of the team, the facilities, the atmosphere and the location.
To explore further what Antrobus House Business Centre can do to support you and your business, contact either Debi or Mike on 01730 234500 or send us an enquiry here.